For those of you who are about to go out on Ottawa streets I suggest a day off today might be a good idea. I struggle to grasp why school was not cancelled today. My route was 20 minutes late arriving as were several others. I can only imagine those who were not driving back roads faced a even tougher morning commute. From what was heard on my CB the queensway is more like a parking lot. The roads are still bumper to bumper an hour later than usual and there are a pile of accidents all over the city. Doesn't make for a fun driving day.
On the other hand for the next two hours I will be hiding out in my nice comfy house and folding laundry. Art of course ventured out in this mess which includes blowing snow and then will turn later today into freezing rain. He had his breakfast meeting today with his buddy Nathan and it couldn't be missed for something so trivial as weather. So Oliver and I have the place to ourselves for a bit to enjoy and relax until the next time I have to venture out. Hopefully the weather people at environment Canada are just having an off day and the snow will taper off in time for the plows to go out. But probably no such luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment