Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bored

Well for the first time in a long time I'm bored. Yep. Nothing on tv. Nothing really left to do and I'm bored. Oh there are things I could be accomplishing like mopping the floor or freezing meals for the new year but I've got a bad case of lazyitis. It starts with staying up too late and getting up too late. It is also further helped along with large doses of sugar. Well starting tomorrow that's going to be different. I'm going to get back up early and go to bed on time and well feel better.

I realized that by allowing myself some simple pleasures I've also become overly tired and lazy. I'm not liking the way I feel and there is lots to do that I've been meaning to do for months. Now is the time to do it and it's not getting done by thinking about it. So maybe I'll get something done yet tonight.

No comments: