Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing day

Well we fully intended to get out early and hit all the shops but after perusing the flyers via the net last evening we realized there was nothing we really wanted. So instead we ended up waking up a bit later having some McDonalds and slowly making our way to through the stores. We started as Zellers and didn't find much. We headed over to Future shop and just found it too crowded and over priced. So we perused Home outfitters since I received coupons and still didn't find much. Went to Sears and still didn't find much. So much to our dismay finally ended up at Wal-mart where I was able to purchase some DVD sets that I've been wanting for a couple of years and for the cheap price of $11.97 each! I was in heaven. We then got to eat out and though we didn't get too much it was fun to spend the day out and about.

No comments: