Friday, January 23, 2009

An extra hour

Today I was super excited. I got a call on my CB this morning that three out of five of my second run would not be on today! That meant only two to take home tonight and though they were not the closest to me I would still be home in record time. One of them informed me on the way to school that he would not be on the bus either. So I was down to one.

The guy who was left happened to be the farthest from the school and thus from me as well. He is usually the last drop off and the first pick up so he was excited too that he would be the first home. However,when I arrived at school no one came to the van. Strange I thought so I pulled up to the teachers to ask what had happened and found out the last student had been signed out. I quickly pulled out and drove home to my comfy warm house to enjoy an hour of free paid time! That's always the best free time in my opinion!

No comments: