Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogging for Dummies

Yes, while I was in the library yesterday evening I stumbled upon the book "Blogging for Dummies." It was hard for me to believe at the time that anyone would need a book so they would know what to write in their blog. Seeing as how you are supposed to blog on your own life and your thoughts it should be easy right? Maybe not since for the last few days I've done squat. I'm sure most people do not care that I've gotten up, gone to work, came home, went back to work, came home again and so on. Maybe I should go pick up the book just to see what it said.

On another note the OCtranspo strike is over after 52 days without buses and it will take approximately 14 weeks to get them all back up and running. Art will be without his carpooling mate Peter. I will have to contend with transit buses on the road again as arrogant as ever. While I won't miss the extra traffic at all I wonder if the people of Ottawa should band together and strike on them. Yep, not set foot on a bus saying we did just fine without you!

No comments: