Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Break

Finally, I have some rest and there are about a million things which I have ignored this week so far. Like cleaning the office. It just seems so cluttered that I am afraid to step in there. So I ignore it instead. I've gotten all the laundry done. Curtains washed, bedding changed and for the most part everything put away. I need to mop the floor again but I'm sure it will still be waiting for me tomorrow when Art is out. Not that I've had any lack of things to do. On Monday I was busy with cleaning and an afternoon appointment. Tuesday Art had a meeting with Pastor and I a morning chat with a friend and her baby. She has been quite swamped lately as little "Adam" can be quite demanding of her time. So I took him for a bit and she could enjoy her shower for a change. Though at the end I handed back a screaming baby it was a quiet time for most of it. In the end he knew I was not Mommy. We went out for lunch together too before heading home.

Wednesday, Art had to go back to his real job and I again was busy spring cleaning, paying bills, buying groceries and even enjoying some time outside on the balcony. Art has taken vacation for today and tomorrow and we have a full day of relaxation planned at the Greiss house. Yes, no major projects, sleeping in to the fullest extent and I think a nice breakfast will be in order as soon as Art decides to get out of bed. Tomorrow he has a side job to do and Saturday he is helping with a painting job for our church so we will take it while we can. My break is wrapping up way too fast but I've enjoyed the time we've had and the recharging of my batteries.

No comments: