Thursday, February 5, 2009

Febuary Blahs

Art and I have been feeling a bit blah these last few days. Not that we don't have things to do or friends to hang out with but it has just been cold lately and even with the sunshine we are tending to run from house to vehicle and back again all the time. It means Art is up several times a night feeding the ever hungry woodstove and often I wake up paranoid that he has forgotten to set our only alarm clock to 5am to get me up on time for work.

We've had plenty of activity this week. Monday Art was tutoring math and I was cleaning to start preparing for a baby shower this weekend. Tuesday we had our washing machine repaired and our couch. Thankfully both repairs were very easy and just amounted to rebalancing and a small clip that I had lost to make the couch recline again. Art also started to repair the large hole in the wall he made to fit our new couch. Wednesday Art took me out for all you can eat ribs a very nice surprise as I had dreaded cooking. Tonight Art is at his Man course and I am on fire feeding duty until he gets home. There are about a million things I need to do before Saturday such as cleaning out my fridge and mopping the dining room and media room but I just can't seem to find the motivation to get me started on the task. Hopefully tomorrow I will find more energy!

No comments: