Well here I am the eve before turning 33. It's snowing and though it is a bit chilly we are fairly toasty with our two woodstoves cheerily burning. Art sent me out yesterday to buy my birthday present and I realized that I have mostly everything I need. Oh yes, I could use some new boots but the ones I have do fine. I would like a new long coat for church but that's way too expensive. So I got myself a new 9x13 glass baking pan with a lid and it was more fun to just snoop than get the actual present. Life is good. I can't say that every day I wake up thinking to myself it's going to be another perfect day but really what more could a girl ask for? A roof over our heads, mostly warm house, a loving hubby and a crazy cat who entertains us for hours. Yep, life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy early birthday! Hope you enjoy a wonderful day together!
Lots of love and best wishes,
Angel, Marc, Alix, Sam and Ava
Happy belated birthday, Monique! Hope this is another wonderful year for you.
Post a Comment