Monday, October 27, 2008

When will it end???

Okay, I think I've been a good sport about this but my life has really become the show "From the ground up." My home is always under some sort of construction. It really never ends. When one project is finished Art finds another that we need to do. It's true I love the finished product. Most recently the deck being finished and the tiles being put up in the shower and back splashes installed. But the sawdust seasoning that is added to every bit of food is way over done in this house. I hate stepping on yet another ardox nail. The never ending piles of lumber have got to go and the compressor which always ends up in my path should be banished to the basement. I'm sure someday when I look back I'll miss it and wish we could do it all over again but not right now. For now we must yet again get another project completed and tomorrow I may even get my wish to get rid of all the lumber and the sawdust upstairs.

No comments: